The Masa Leadership & Impact Center is committed to building development opportunities for early-mid-career adults and organizations with a passion and purpose to exercise leadership in the service of Jewish communities in Israel and around the world.
Educational Programming Expert
● Co-designs, delivers and evaluates Gap Next Step programming, large scale educational experiences that prepare Gap fellows to return to their campuses;
● Co-designs, delivers and evaluates Career Tracks programming, large scale professional development experiences that prepare post-college for professional life connected to their Jewish communities;
● Where relevant, recruits and selects Fellows to participate in programming
● Develops and implements Israel education and leadership content for Teen Journey – Masa's teen initiative.
● Manages logistic operations and budgets;
● Designs and leads educational small-scale educational projects as they arise;
● Teaches in the fields of Israel education, leadership and career development.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education or Jewish/Israel education field. Preferred: Master’s degree in organizational development or one of the above fields.
- Minimum: Demonstrated knowledge of program design and development including logistic management, adult learning styles and group dynamics/experiential learning methods. Strong public speaking skills.
- A minimum of three years of experience in educational program planning and implementation. Preferred: Four years of experience in a complex, multi-site organization
- Fluent in English and Hebrew